Apple’s annual fall launch event has been a hot topic on social media as it quickly approaches. Here are 5 facts you need to know.
1. During Apple’s annual fall product launch event on Wednesday, the tech company is expected to unveil new iPhones and an updated smartwatch.
2. Rumors have circulated that they will also showcase new ways to listen for both products.
My earbuds looked at me this morning and asked if I still love them. #AppleEvent
— Spencer Rascoff (@spencerrascoff) September 7, 2016
3. According to The Associated Press, “Apple may ship the next iPhones with an adapter that lets older headsets plug into the charging port. Tech blogs and industry analysts say Apple is also working on new headsets that fit the iPhone’s “Lightning” power port, and possibly new “Air Buds” that use a Bluetooth-like wireless signal.”
4. Many have been critical of Apple’s rumored decision to do away with the headphone jack. While getting rid of the jack would allow the iPhone to be thinner and free up space, some say that having the connection proves for better audio quality.
5. Here is how you can watch the launch.